Get in at the beginning. Talk to our experts. Share your ideas.
When you join the BLOOM Beta Program, you join the team that’s refining and advancing the world’s most sophisticated growing system, and you help form the foundation for a global community of growers.
Is BLOOM Beta right for you?
One of the best parts of being an early adopter is sharing your experience with others. We want to hear about it. We’re looking for people who can commit 1-2 hours a week to exploring BLOOM’s capabilities and reporting back to our product team and community.
We’re here for you through your entire grow journey, with access to our Product Development team, Customer Support Specialists, and community of experts.
As part of the BLOOM Beta Program, you will:
Participate in our online forum.
- Keep the community active by responding to other forum members’ posts and, where you’re comfortable, answering their questions.
- Regularly visit the forum to post your own questions, so we can grow our collective knowledge base.
- At least twice during the program, complete a short survey, which should take you less than 5 minutes.
- Provide brutally honest feedback at every step of the process to help us improve all aspects of product performance.
Attend optional online check-ins with the community and our team.
- Join conversations with our Customer Support Specialists, Lead Product Developer and other Beta participants so you can provide suggestions, pose questions, and share any frustrations.
- Get details on the latest software updates, tips, and techniques to improve your experience with BLOOM and overall plant growth.
- Learn from and interact with other Beta participants and product experts.
- Help us improve the experience for you and future BLOOM customers with these quick and easy questions.